Yay! The wait is over. I am an uncle again. Ann Dove and I went down this past weekend to meet our new niece--Sierra. She is a cute and funny little girl. It was fun trying to get her to wake up so we could see her eyes. It was even more fun to see Derrick, Barbie, and Rusty playing with her. The highlight for Ann Dove I think was when Derrick, Rusty, and I were all trying to get Sierra changed. Reminded her of Three Men and a Baby. Sierra is a beautiful baby. Welcome to the Page Family!!!
School has been crazy this last week and couple of days. I may have taken on a little more than I thought. But as always, I will get through it. Ann Dove went back to school Monday. Fortunately, there are no kids there yet.
Hopefully, it will not be this long again before the next post. Have a great week!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment