Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, sorry everyone for taking so long to update my blog. This has been one crazy semester. Just when you thought the third year of law school was supposed to be a coast experience, it turns out to be the busiest semester of my law school career. I have written more papers this semester than I've written every other semester combined. I also had law review responsibilities and competed again in a trial competition. There were numerous other things going on that I will not bore you with. Now it's time to start studying for exams.

The house is coming along nicely. We have the floors down, the downstairs painted, we are ordering a new sliding back door, replaced the front door handle, and have painted along the stairway wall. The grossest thing Jaime and I did was replace the wax ring ont he toilet. Yuck! It's been fun though working on everything.

Church has been awesome! I love singing on the praise team and we are preparing for a big Christmas. We are also having a pastoral candidate speak this Sunday so pray hard that the congregation will know whether this is the person God has for us.

Hello to all from Ann Dove and hopefully it won't be so long before you hear from me!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would have to agree that the wax ring replacement was the pretty "gross" but I do still think "you're" neat though! You know I have to really love ya to be messing with your toilet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post some pictures of the house!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete