Tuesday, August 18, 2009

VBS, In-Laws, & School, Oh My

Hello, everyone! It's been a while, since I last wrote you. Life has been pretty crazy lately. I'm sure most of you feel the same way. Probably not a whole lot of deep thoughts this time, just some updates.

We had a great time at Vacation Bible School at our church. We did a program called Studio Go!. I was on the praise team for that and Ann Dove was a teacher assistant for some K-5 age kids. We had a live band, which was really cool and had a really nice setup for a game show. Most importantly, over 80 kids got saved.

Betty Mac came home from the hospital last Thursday. Pray for her continued recovery. Also pray for Don as he is now the primary caretaker. Continue to pray for Ann Dove for safety and patience as she is still driving down to Dunn every week.

I start school back on Monday. Last year, baby!!! I'm trying to lighten my load as much as possible, but the fall semester will be especially crazy. I'm already ready for the Myrtle Beach trip.

Well, that's all for now. I'm expecting a call anytime to come down and visit my new niece. I'm praying that she comes before Monday so I can meet her, but she will come when she's ready I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment