Hello everyone! I hope that your week is going well. We all have so much to be thankful for. Momma 2's surgery went well Thursday. It is amazing the way doctors can completely remove half of a pelvis and put it all back together. Please continue to pray for Bettie Mac as she is in a lot of pain, especially with the rehab that has already been instituted. But we are thankful that she is still here and will be able to get back to getting around, visiting, and videotaping! Though obviously I am always singing for God's glory, I've already told her I will also be singing for her in spirit Sunday in her honor.
I have been a busy bee, as my wife has been caring for her mother in Chapel Hill. I reorganized my closet (wonder hangers are wonderful) and have been working hard on our future here in Va Beach. Most of the past few weeks, I have been doing some career planning as to what I will do when I graduate. One can never be set on plan A, but must also have plans B-Z. Right now, I'm up to about plan G. Of course, please pray that I can rely on plan A-C (clerkship, firm, in-house position) so we can have a steady income from the legal field. Plan D would be opening my own firm and the rest of the plans involve non-legal careers that will at least be high on the income ladder. Obviously, I would prefer the legal. But sometimes we have to do what we need to do, not necessarily what we want to do.
We have also been learning about the area, seeking to find out what neighorhoods are "safe" and economical. We also need your prayers over our house in Dunn. We are currently renting it and it is earning equity for us. Sometime next year we will either need to sell it, rent it higher, continue renting it to the current tenant, etc.
By way, happy birthday EEZZZZZZ! Tomorrow anyway. We look forward to having you over this weekend and you coming to church with us. I hope you all have a great week and will hopefully not be so long in posting again.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment