It's hard to believe how fast my law school career has been. It seems like yesterday I was unloading the truck with Ann Dove, the in-laws, and Papa Holland. Now I'm sitting in my last class of my last fall semester. Next year this time I will be a lawyer! (or as Rusty calls it, a lie-aw-yer.)
My first exam is on Tuesday, so if you don't hear from me in awhile, you will know why. I have 4 exams this time, the most I have had since my first semester in law school. Why did I work that out this semster? 1) Because I'm crazy, and 2) So I only have 1 exam next semester.
All in all, law school has been a great experience. I would not have made it were it not for the love and support of my wife. She has been a real trooper (yeah, I know, it's gonna cost me LOL). Most importantly, I would not have made it without God's help and strenght.
I am really looking forward to what God is going to do in our lives! It's exciting!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment