Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting Started

Here it is. I have finally begun to cave into the "wonderful world of technology." Through this blog, I hope to share with family and friends what is going on in the life of my legal career, family, and spiritual journey. Over the last few days, Ann Dove and I have been reading through the Purpose Driven Life. One of the most important lessons we have learned is that God created us for a purpose. Among those purposes is to praise Him for all that He has done. There is certainly a lot to praise God for, namely for being willing to put up with someone who hasn't been all that he could be. But more importantly, praising God for being willing to look past all of those mistakes and pushing to become a better person in the future. This Sunday, I will be singing on the Praise Team for the first time at my church, Atlantic Shores Baptist Church. Many of my family will be there and I hope that it is a blessing to them. In the future, this blog will contain pictures of my family and legal activities and posts about various aspects of my life. But this is how I wanted to start this new chapter in my life-by recognizing that no matter what happens in life, there is always something to thank God for.

4 comments:

  1. This is a test of the emergency posting system. This is only a test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another test without signing in--Momma 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart and hot! Are you single because I think I love you! LOL--Wifee

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Boy 2. WOW!!! What a great job you're doing with this thing. You are so smart, and we can't wait to hear you sing on Sunday. I know you're gonna make me cry. Will they let me video you? Don't ask...I'll just do it anyway! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete